Friday, February 5, 2010

Update and Apology

For anyone still reading who hasn't given up on this yet, thanks. I do apologize for the lack of updates lately. It's just been a hectic few weeks lately.

As you may or may not know, today was supposed to be the day that I picked my team. Well, as you can see, we're still only in the 2nd round of the playoffs (and I'm currently working out of town). I've put too much time into this to rush through and just get to an ending, so I'm going to push it back. I'll set a definite time, but in the next week or two we will wrap this up and I will have my team.

For those of you who think it's moot because I'm going to pick the Cardinals, well, that's not really true. Have they made a strong case? Absolutely. Are they the leader? Probably. But there are a couple other teams that still have my eye as well. We'll just see how it goes.

Thanks again for reading and I hope to get back on track with the playoffs this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for saying "moot" and not "mute". I would have to say, though, I believe Arizona is trying to hard. If it was me, it would deter me from picking them. I feel like the best choice for you is Baltimore. Although Ray Lewis might not be the most upstanding citizen, I think that the Michael Oher story overshadows that factor. He's a great guy, who is from Memphis, not too far from your hometown. Plus, King Saban liked him. Although, being an Alabama fan, I don't really understand why you want to wear purple, relating yourself to a cajun.

    Whatever the outcome, I am looking forward to your decision. It's been fun and enlightening following you.

    A fellow searcher and Tide fan

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your thoughts on who is the right (or wrong) team for me. In order to keep SWF family friendly, please avoid the use of profanity.